WhatsApp is an international available American freeware, cross-platform centralised instant messaging and voice over IP service owned by Meta platforms. It allows users to send text messages, and voice messages, make video calls, share images and do other cool stuff.
You should know that it is regarded as one of the best and most used social media applications in the world.
This is a social media service that allows its users to send and receive messages with friends and others for free. However, it requires a cellular mobile telephone number to Sign Up.
In 2015, it was the world’s most popular messaging application. Also, you should note that WhatsApp has more than two billion users around the globe.
Now, WhatsApp confirmed that they were building and testing two new tools for businesses in September 2017. Furthermore, the app was fully launched in January 2018.
One of them is the WhatsApp Business app for small companies. While the other is Enterprise Solution for bigger companies with global customer bases like banks, airlines and e-commerce. That would be able to offer customer service through live chat, chatbots or live agents. One of the major advantages of this social media is that it has encrypted messages. This means conversations are strictly between the sender and the receiver. You should note that WhatsApp doesn’t even read Your messages.
How to Download the WhatsApp Application
In addition, below you will get the guide on How to download the WhatsApp application on your device.
Follow the steps below to download it for an Android device. You can choose to download the WhatsApp business application if you have a small company or the Enterprise Solution if You have a bigger company. You can also choose to download the normal WhatsApp social media application on Your device.
- On your android device open the Google play store application
- Search for WhatsApp using the icon
- Click on the app
- Finally, click Install to start installing the app on your device.
Now, follow the steps below to download the WhatsApp Application on your iPhone or iOS device.
- From your iPhone’s home screen launch the app store
- Tap Search at the bottom of the screen
- Input “WhatsApp” in the text box
- Tap the download icon to the right to install the app.
You can also download the application on Windows PC or Mac by visiting the WhatsApp website at www.whatsapp.com
How to Create a WhatsApp Account
Now that you have downloaded the application, below you will get the guide on How to create a WhatsApp account.
- Connect to the Internet and open the app you downloaded
- Agree to the app terms and service
- Enter your mobile phone number to create an account. You should know that WhatsApp will ask to confirm your number
- Input the confirmation code sent to your phone number
- Enter your name and tap done to complete the process.
So, these are the complete guide you need to create a WhatsApp account. Once You have successfully created an account with these easy steps, You can enjoy all the amazing features of WhatsApp.