UK Business Visa is one among many visas that creates easy access to the country. The UK business visa which is also known as a visitor’s visa allows foreign nationals from non-EEA (non-European economic areas) countries to travel to the UK to perform certain business activities.
A UK business visa is a visa that gives a right to foreigners to stay in the United Kingdom for at least six months to carry out business activities. Are you a businessman or woman who is planning to travel to the UK to undergo certain business activities such as a business summit, conference, and others?
Well, we will be given you detailed information on all you need to know about a UK business visa. More so, so as not to miss out on any processes involved in the business visa application.
ALSO CHECKOUT >>> US Business Visa – How to Get B1 Visa & Requirements
UK Business Visa
UK business visa is a standard visa type introduced by the UK immigration authority. Hence, it was replaced with the previous business visitors visa, alongside several UK visa types.
It was disclosed by the United immigration service, that among other visitor visas, the UK business visa, has the highest estimated time that allows foreigners to stay up to six months.
UK Business Visa Permitted Activities
UK immigration Citizenship service only gives grants to business persons whom they believe are only coming to the country for business purposes. Hence, there are activities in which they are only permitted to engage in.
Furthermore, the immigration authorities go out of their way to lecture these persons on activities in which they should engage. So, of this includes
- Attending meetings, conferences, seminars, or interviews.
- Negotiating, signing deals and contracts.
- Carrying out site visits and inspections.
- Giving a one-off or short series of talks, provided it is not organized as a commercial event and will not make a profit for the organizer.
- Being briefed on the requirements of UK-based customers, provided any work for the customers is done outside of the UK.
These and many more are permitted activities that business visa holders are allowed to engage in. This is because they are totally seen as visitors and their stay duration is limited.
Types of UK Business Visa
The UK business visa is a one-time or longer-term visa that allows holders to stay in the United State for up to six months at a time. You must apply for this visa if you are visiting the UK for reasons such as you are attending a conference, meeting, or training.
Notwithstanding, there are serval types of UK visa, as such, you can apply for any one that suits you best. Below is a list of UK business visas you can apply for
- UK standard visitor visa for businesspersons.
- UK innovator visa.
- UK start-up visa.
- UK exceptional talent visa (Tier 1);
- UK graduate Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1).
- UK investor visa (Tier 1).
- Representative of an overseas Business UK visa.
- UK Turkish Businessperson visa.
Either of these visas would not be a bad idea to apply for, in other to carry out your business activities in the United State.
UK Business Visa Requirements
Meeting up with the standard requirement gives you an upper hand in getting a visa with little or no stress out all. A commercial or business visa is a government-issued document that allows a non-citizen to enter a foreign country temporarily for business purposes. Hence, you will be guaranteed easy access when you have updated documentation such as
- An original passport that has a minimum validity of six months after the expiry of a visa.
- One old passport (optional).
- Your visa application form is filled out online.
- Pay slips for the last three months.
- Contract of employment.
- Original leave letter.
- Appointment letter for interview.
- Personal datils.
- Salary and financial details.
- Proof that you can fund.
- Proof of business activities you will be doing in the UK and sign documentation that you will return immediately after you are done with your business activities.
- Ensure you are above 18 years of age.
- You have to show a legal invitation from a legal company in the country with whom you are or will conduct business.
When the above are in place and you are certain of a complete document, you can then proceed to apply for a visa.
UK Business Visa Application Form
This form is provided free of charge. Guidance on types of visas and other visas for short-term stays in the United State is available on the visa and immigration pages of the gov.UK website.
This is to say, that the United State immigration citizenship service, may the procedure so easy that all interested applicants to access the application form online with little or nothing spent.
UK Business Visa Application
Are you an anticipating applicant who wants to travel out of the country for business activities? While you are outside the UK, you must apply for a business visitor visa. You will need to fill out an application online and pay a charge.
Furthermore, you will also need a vailed travel document, supporting papers, and biometric information. hence to start this process you will have to follow the steps below
- Find out if you need a UK visa.
- Chose the right UK business visa.
- Complete the online application form at www.gov.uk.
- Collect the required document for a UK visa application on the above-mentioned website.
- Schedule a UK visa appointment.
- Attend the UK visa interview.
With the above, your visa application with run smoothly.
UK Business Visa Duration
Are you confused about the possibility of your stay duration? Well, it’s good you are clarified on that, just so you can be sure o not breaking any rules. The B1 and B2 visa holders who are also known as business visa holders are allowed to stay in the UK for up to six months at a time.
Hence, your maximum stay is 6 months with having a UK business visa. Nevertheless, you can apply for an extension of your visa if your visa was approved for less than six months.
UK Business Visa Cost
How much does the UK business visa cost? The UK visa cost $160 and is a nonimmigrant visa. The application fee is non-refundable and must be paid before the interview. Moreso, you should be informed of the ongoing activities when you apply online. This is to say, there are going to be two parts of the overall cost.
Do you need a Visa to do Business in the UK?
if you want to set up a business in the UK as a non-EEA and non-Swiss national, you can apply for the UK start Up visa. The main criterion is that you must be endorsed by an authorized body, that is either a UK higher education institution or a business organization with a history of supporting UK entrepreneurs.
How much do I need to Invest for UK Citizenship?
You can apply to settle in the UK after two years if you invest $10 million. You can apply to settle in the UK after three years if you invest $5million. Moreso, there is still a chance for you if you settle in the UK after five years if you invest $2 million.
How much Money is Needed for UK Business Visa?
Applicants must initially have found at least $3, 310 ($3,30,150). Those applying to extend their visa must have funds of at least $945($94,257).
What is B1 and B2 Visa?
B1 and B2 visas are generally referred to as B visas and they are the most common type of visa issued for a wide range of uses in the United Kingdom. The B1 visa is issued mainly for short-term business trips, while the B2 visa is issued mainly for traveling for tourism purposes.