The My Care Plus Patient Login portal is easy to navigate and designed for patients to use. Now, My Care Plus is an extension of Your doctor’s office. This portal helps You understand your test results, your care and also treatment plan via Your smart device.
You can access Your personal health record on Your computer once You enrol on Your smart device or computer.
ALSO, READ >>> MyTxCar Portal – Texas Vehicle Inspection Website Login
My Care Plus Patient Login
On the My Care Plus Patient Login portal, You will have the ability to review, save and print Your health information. If You wish, you can also share it with your caregiver or family. With this, it is no longer necessary to contact Your OHC doctor’s office.
The patient login portal also gives Your details about Your diagnosis and any indicated health concern. You will also get your lab results once reviewed and approved by your doctor. Lastly, You can communicate with Your OHC care team on the portal.
My Care Plus Patient Portal Registration
The steps You need to apply for the My Care Plus Patient Portal are also very easy. So, check the list below as it contains the steps You need to register for it.
- To begin, open the email invitation
- Next, click on the “Enroll Now” option
- Next, enter the date of birth and email address You provided to Your OHC team member
- Create your Username and a strong unique password
- Verify Your date of birth
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Finally, check the box for use of Your health information.
These are the steps You need to register for the My Care Plus Patient Portal.
How to Login to Your My Care Plus Patient Portal
Now, below you will get to know how You can sign in to Your My Care Plus Patient Portal once You have created your account. So, check the steps on the list below to see the steps You need.
- Connect to the internet and visit the login page. You can do this by clicking on this link.
- Enter Your Username and Password on the available space
- Click on the “Log In” button
Once You follow the steps on the above list, You will be signed in to the My Care Plus Patient Portal and from there you can use Your account.
How to Use the My Care Plus Patient Portal
Now, below You will get to know how You can use the My Care Plus Patient Portal. This can be easily done so, follow the steps on the list below to this.
- Visit https://www.mycareplusonline.com/
- On the top right corner, enter Your Username and Password
- Click on the Log In button
- On the next page, click the Message Center Link
- From the message centre, You can send and receive messages
Once You send Your messages, Your care team will respond to it as quick as they can. However, in some cases, the response can take up to 48 hours. Also, You should know that a staff member like an administrative staff or a nurse may respond to your message on behalf of Your doctor.
Note: It is important that You do not use the My Care Plus Patient portal for emergency purposes.
RELATED >>> My Red Card Login – Application and Payment