You will need to understand what a business visa is if You want to visit Canada for business purposes and other related issues. You also need to know what You can do with the business visa and what you need to bring to Canada with it.
READ ALSO >>> US Business Visa – How to Get B1 Visa & Requirements
Canada Business Visa
If you want to travel to Canada for business, You will need a business visa. Also, You are a business visitor if you are visiting Canada temporally to invest, advance your business relationships and look for ways to grow your business.
You can stay in Canada for up to six months with a Business Visa. You must show that You plan to stay for less than six months to qualify as a business visitor to Canada. Also, You need to prove that you don’t plan to enter the Canadian labour market.
Type of Activities to Conduct in Canada with a Business Visa
Furthermore, the activities that You can Conduct in Canada with a Business Visa will be in the list below
- Buying Canadian services or goods for foreign business
- You can take orders for goods and services
- Attending conferences, meetings, trade fairs or conventions
- Giving after-sales service as part of the sales agreement
- Training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign firm or being trained by a Canadian company that has sold Your services or equipment.
Additionally, Mexican or US nationals may also take part in other activities like marketing, research and general services under the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement.
Documents Needed for Canada Business Visa
Also, below You will get to the Documents Needed for Canada Business Visa. You should ensure that You have the documents when You arrive at the borders. Check the list below to see the documents you need for the business visa
- A travel document or Passport
- A valid visitor visa is necessary
- You will need a valid green card if You are a lawful permanent resident of the United State
- A letter of invitation from the Canadian host business or a letter of support from Your parent company or a letter of recognition from the Canadian border service agency
- Contact details of Your business host in Canada
- Documents like a service agreement
- Proof of wealth for Your stay in Canada and your return home
- Lastly, You will need a medical report
How to Apply for a Canada Business Visa
In addition, below You will get to know How to Apply for a Canada Business Visa. The list below will contain all the steps You need for the application and You can apply for the Visa via the IRCC portal
- Visit the IRCC portal online at https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signup
- Create an account, You will need a valid email address to create an account
- Sign in to Your Account
- Complete the form by providing all the details required and upload your documents
- Pay the necessary fee with Your credit card
Once You pay the fee, the application process is complete and You just need to wait for a response.
Canada Business Visa Processing Time
Also, below You will get to know the Canada Business Visa Processing Time. You should know that this all depends on the workload of the Canadian embassy You are applying in. For the business visa to be processed, you have to wait from 1 to 6 weeks.
Canada Business Visa Fees
The Application fee for the business visa is CAD$100 but this might come with an additional fee of CAD$85 if you are asked to provide your biometric information. With this, the application cost is approximately CAD$185. Additionally, You have to pay the passport processing fee which is CAD$45 if the visa is approved.